Evening & Weekend Receptionist
Do you have great organisational and administrative skills? Are you experienced in a range of IT applications? Are you outcome focused, proactive and get things done? Yes? Then Ludus Dance needs you!
You will be part of a creative and dynamic organisation that works hard to inspire and connect with all sections of the community developing and delivering a range of high quality dance projects and initiatives. We believe that taking part in high quality dance activity can be a life changing experience. The evening receptionist will play a supportive role in making this happen.
The role is broad and provides administrative support across all areas of the organisation. Key areas of responsibility will include general office administration and reception; administrative support for centre classes.
Salary: National Minimum/Living Wage
Hours: Tuesdays 4:45 – 8:15pm, Wednesdays 5:00 – 7:15pm & alternate Saturdays 9.30 - 12.30pm (term time only) & other ad hoc hours by arrangement.
Application deadline: Monday 3rd September at 10:00am
Interviews will be held on Thursday 6th September
For more information email email@example.com or call 01524 35936 and ask to speak to Katie
Please note that we do not accept CVs only completed application forms.
Click the buttons below to download an application form.
This recruitment is taking place under the conditions of our equality and diversity policy. Ludus Dance welcomes applications from all sections of society and is a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you identify as having a disability and meet all of the essential criteria, Ludus Dance guarantees you an interview. Please indicate this on your equal opportunities monitoring form.
Freelance Dance Artists Call for Expressions of Interest
Ludus Dance is seeking expressions of interest from freelance dance artists to deliver our brand new class for adults aged 50 years plus.
‘Social Movements’ will be a fun and creative dance class with a focus on mobility and fitness. The class is scheduled to take place Monday evenings from 6:00-7:00pm.
- Provide weekly engaging dance sessions with a focus on keeping older bodies moving
- Hold a record of lesson plans (Ludus Dance may request access to these at any time)
- Assist struggling participants and suggest corrections as appropriate
- Lead warm-ups and/or dance exercises and creative tasks as required
- Be a source of positive and enthusiastic energy in the class
- Offer encouragement to dance students during the class
- Hand out any letters or consent forms for performances and/or events
- Answer basic questions that participants may have
- Provide a fun and supportive learning environment for older dancers
- Keep an eye out for potential hazards like untied shoelaces or poor spacing/awareness
- Experience of facilitating community dance classes
- Qualified to degree level in dance or an equivalent dance qualification/experience
- An ability to inspire and engage people through dance
- Good communication skills
- Personable manner, flexible approach and positive attitude
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Currently registered as self-employed
Fees: Up to £30ph (dependent on experience)
To apply, please submit a current CV and a covering letter of no more than 500 words outlining your experience and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd September, 10am
Applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We look forward to hearing from you.