Below are some frequently asked questions and terms and conditions regarding dance classes here at Ludus Dance.
How do I enrol or book?
- You can book and pay online - click for our listings on our Classes Page.
- Phone: By calling us on 01524 35936 with your credit or debit card details.
Are there any dance exams?
No. We provide an opportunity to develop dance skills and technique in an environment which is accessible to everyone and with a focus on having fun and fostering reativity. So don't be nervous, come and give us a try!
Do I need to have any dance experience?
No, not at all. All of our classes are for mixed ability except where stated in the class description.
Is buying online secure?
Yes. We take security very seriously and make every effort to ensure that your card details are kept safe. All online credit card transactions take place over a secure server indicated by a padlock or key in your web browser. Free advice on staying safe on-line can be found at http://www.getsafeonline.org/.
What if I have a problem enrolling online?
Please give us a call on 01524 35936.
Can I start at any point in the term?
Yes you can - unless otherwise stated in the session description. We welcome new starters throughout the term although, where possible, we encourage people to attend for the full term to get the most out of the programme.
Can I pay weekly?
Yes you can. If the session becomes fully booked, priority will be given to those who have paid for the term, or a week in advance.
What is the limit on numbers?
For safety purposes and to ensure that you benefit from the highest quality of dance tuition, most classes are limited to 15 participants.
What should I wear to my Ludus dance class?
Please wear something comfortable and nonrestrictive, i.e. tracksuit bottoms and a loose top. In the winter months, we recommend you bring layers of loose clothing and if your session is outdoors waterproofs.
What if I can’t make a session?
We regret that we cannot transfer your payment to another week if you fail to turn up.
All dance tutors for children’s classes hold an up-to-date DBS disclosure.
Terms and Conditions of our Online Shop
- Ludus Dance will make every effort to ensure that our website is operational during term time. However, we cannot be held responsible for technical issues outside our control.
- Orders placed by you on our website are subject to acceptance by us.
- Once you have placed your order you'll receive an email acknowledgement from us. This is not acceptance of your order.
- Your order represents an offer to purchase. Acceptance of your order will take place when we email you confirmation that you have been added to the register.
- In the rare occurrence that it should become necessary, we reserve the right to cancel an order.
- Ludus Dance reserves the right to cancel any sessions and courses if sufficient bookings have not been made. In this event you will be offered a full refund or transfer to another session of your choice.