We are currently looking to expand our pool of freelance dance artists to work on our incoming projects and studio dance classes. The work is highly varied and we are seeking artists who have experience working in community practice including but not limited to:
- Children and young people
- Integrated practice; learning disabilities and additional needs
- Health and wellbeing
- Hard to reach groups; BME, NEET
We are also specifically seeking expressions of interest from Ballet and Tap tutors to deliver our Thursday evening Open Ballet and Beginners/Intermediate Tap sessions for adults, aged 16 years plus. As well as artists who can teach the following styles: Street, World Dance.
- Experience of facilitating community dance classes
- Qualified to degree level in dance or an equivalent dance qualification/experience
- An ability to inspire and engage people through dance
- Good communication skills
- Personable manner, flexible approach and positive attitude
- Good organisation and planning skills
Fees: For studio classes up to £30ph (dependent on experience)
CLOSING DATE: Monday 4th September
To apply, please submit a current CV and a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.